Software Engineer (Backend)
Why Join BitGo?
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell we need great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors and who have a track of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk averse and want to build products that will change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Join an outstanding team of engineers and manage projects that will make cryptocurrencies usable for business. BitGo is pioneering true safety and security for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more. Be a part of the team that will enable digital assets to extend beyond the fringe and into mainstream business. We’re growing and we’re winning.
- Join a team and learn about state-of-the-art front end security, operational security, backend security for RESTful APIs, and more.
- We build layers of security protection with isolated privileges combined with state-of-the-art monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Work side by side with our Founding CTO and CEO.
- Work with the brightest in software security.
- 2-8 years professional experience as a software engineer.
- Experience building backend systems that are highly scalable, highly optimized and secure.
- Detail-oriented with special attention to design.
- Team player (startup experience highly desired).
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
- A passion for bitcoin.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Exciting startup atmosphere in great downtown office space in Palo Alto (California Ave)
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers