"Inside" Sales Account Rep.
BitGo is seeking an Inside Sales Account Manager with experience in the FinTech/Financial services sector as well as interest and/or related experience in the Crypto Currency market for a Palo Alto, CA based role:
- Assisting the sales team in responding to inbound sales related enquiries
- Data entry of new contacts and leads data into the CRM system
- Creation and tracking of inbound Sales Metrics/KPIs
- Help strengthen the relationship with potential customers, convert warm leads to finalize sales
- Attending sales meetings with the sales executives and undertaking presentations and demos of software solutions
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the achievement of new business acquisitions and revenue goals of the sales team
- Work with the sales team to develop relationships and help improve the customer sales experience
- Gather customer insight and competitive intelligence through customer contact data capture
- Working closely with sales, customer support and marketing teams
- Educate prospective customers on the benefits of BitGo Secure wallets
- Where and when necessary, attending industry conferences and generating new contacts and leads from conference attendance
- 1 to 2 years of SaaS/PaaS sales experience
- Experience with a full sales cycle, closing sales role
- Track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning SMB to Enterprise deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- High level of interest in the crypto currency space
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
- Motivated by a goal-oriented, quota carrying role
- Financial services experience is a plus
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- A strong understanding of information systems and systems integration
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong Organizational skills and ability to work with a given level of Independence
- Strong Networking and Presentation skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Class A office space in Palo Alto
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- And more!
At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
BitGo is based in Palo Alto, California. The company strives to bring new, innovative solutions to market and to be the leading service provider for digital currencies available in the market.
Mike Belshe is a veteran technologist who invented the multi-signature protocols used at Bitgo. Prior, Mike worked at Google on the founding of Google Chrome, was the co-inventor and driving force behind SPDY (which has now become HTTP/2.0 and co-founded Lookout Software acquired by Microsoft.
Ben Davenport is a technology entrepreneur and investor who had been deeply involved in Bitcoin since 2011. He co-founded Beluga which was sold to Facebook. Prior, Ben worked at Google and Microsoft.
Why Join BitGo:
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors who have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk adverse and want to build products that change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Bitcoin will change the financial industry! Join our team in building one of the next technologies that will change the world or wait by the sidelines!