Tier 2 Customer Support Technician
We are looking for a Tier 2 Customer Support Technician to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving user account issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to technical issues. To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.Responsibilities
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and configuration
- Track customer issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Assist clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software engineers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with SaaS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Programming/database/API troubleshooting experience is highly recommended
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Class A office space in Palo Alto
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- And more!
At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
BitGo is based in Palo Alto, California. The company strives to bring new, innovative solutions to market and to be the leading service provider for digital currencies available in the market.
Mike Belshe is a veteran technologist who invented the multi-signature protocols used at Bitgo. Prior, Mike worked at Google on the founding of Google Chrome, was the co-inventor and driving force behind SPDY (which has now become HTTP/2.0 and co-founded Lookout Software acquired by Microsoft.
Ben Davenport is a technology entrepreneur and investor who had been deeply involved in Bitcoin since 2011. He co-founded Beluga which was sold to Facebook. Prior, Ben worked at Google and Microsoft.
Why Join BitGo:
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors who have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk adverse and want to build products that change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Bitcoin will change the financial industry! Join our team in building one of the next technologies that will change the world or wait by the sidelines!
*****Work Authorization can transfer, just not sponsor new*****
***Please No third Parties***