- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to current and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support on sales calls.
- Communicate actively with new and existing customers trying to utilize the platform
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage expectations properly to avoid escalations. Be a strong voice for customers during engineering planning.
- Spec engineering changes and features required to support customer integrations.
- Collaborate with product team to productize top customer requests and research / develop new products.
- Assist the engineering team with technical solutions in new client integrations.
- Assist through release cycles in testing new features, enhancements and defect fixes.
- Provide backup to DevOps during release days to handle any incoming issues as the release rolls out to the field.
- If needed, assist with customer technical issues.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience as a solutions, integration engineer or developer evangelist OR 3+ years experience in software engineering.
- Experience working with and implementing third party APIs and SDKs.
- Experience analysing log files and reports and a keen sense of debugging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with sales and marketing
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Class A office space in Palo Alto
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- And more!
At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
BitGo is based in Palo Alto, California. The company strives to bring new, innovative solutions to market and to be the leading service provider for digital currencies available in the market.
Mike Belshe is a veteran technologist who invented the multi-signature protocols used at Bitgo. Prior, Mike worked at Google on the founding of Google Chrome, was the co-inventor and driving force behind SPDY (which has now become HTTP/2.0 and co-founded Lookout Software acquired by Microsoft.
Ben Davenport is a technology entrepreneur and investor who had been deeply involved in Bitcoin since 2011. He co-founded Beluga which was sold to Facebook. Prior, Ben worked at Google and Microsoft.
Why Join BitGo:
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors who have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk adverse and want to build products that change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Bitcoin will change the financial industry! Join our team in building one of the next technologies that will change the world or wait by the sidelines!
*****Work Authorization can transfer, just not sponsor new*****
***Please No third Parties***