- Design and implement new user-facing features in BitGo’s products.
- Collaborate with the design team to implement clean, elegant user experiences.
- Specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that are scalable.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as a front end software engineer
- Be detail-oriented with special attention to design
- Familiarity with the principles of good user experience design
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, source control, design patterns, etc)
- Be a team player (startup experience highly desired)
- A passion for user experience and or blockchain technologies
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Exciting startup atmosphere in great downtown office space in Palo Alto (California Ave)
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers
At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
BitGo is based in Palo Alto, California. The company strives to bring new, innovative solutions to market and to be the leading service provider for digital currencies available in the market.
Mike Belshe is a veteran technologist who invented the multi-signature protocols used at Bitgo. Prior, Mike worked at Google on the founding of Google Chrome, was the co-inventor and driving force behind SPDY (which has now become HTTP/2.0 and co-founded Lookout Software acquired by Microsoft.
Ben Davenport is a technology entrepreneur and investor who had been deeply involved in Bitcoin since 2011. He co-founded Beluga which was sold to Facebook. Prior, Ben worked at Google and Microsoft.
Why Join BitGo:
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors who have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who “think out of the box”, are not risk adverse and want to build products that change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Bitcoin will change the financial industry! Join our team in building one of the next technologies that will change the world or wait by the sidelines!
*****Work Authorization can transfer, just not sponsor new*****
***Please No third Parties***